Old September 20th 18, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

Default Cyclists waste petrol

On Thu, 20 Sep 2018 04:38:04 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 09/19/2018 12:41 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 07:28:46 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message

The only problem I have ever had in much more than half
a century now is one example of where the delivery person
didn’t bother to knock on the door to see if there was anyone
home and just put the card in the letterbox saying that they
couldn’t deliver. I heard the lid on the letterbox being closed,
found the card, rang the post office and complained and had
the manager personally deliver the parcel to me using his car.