Old August 17th 04, 07:59 PM
BB

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 01:54:45 +0200, Gamarús wrote:

And, what say you about uphills with a Liquid 25? Rear shox moves, bounce?
I'm more worried about uphills behaviour, than downhills, as I think you
always have to suffer in uphills, and have fun in downhills.

Since your original post mentioned Euros, the fact that he rides in
Florida (and he DID point this out) might not have meant much to you. This
is pretty flat territory - just small hills around creeks and lakes. LOTS
of roots, FWIK. Dan never claimed he had big downhills - he specified
downhills of 20 to 60 feet - this is like 6-20 meters. No long uphills to
suffer there.

Its not rocket science. If you're a big guy riding big stuff, you'll
probably break a light bike. If you're an average-size guy riding trails
without big drops, a lighter bike will probably last quite awhile. Unless
your reference is someone of similar weight riding similar trails, its
probably mostly irrelevant.

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)