Old April 15th 19, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Went for a walk

On Monday, April 15, 2019 at 8:33:34 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 14/04/2019 18:34, Simon Jester wrote:
On Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 1:49:27 AM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 14/04/2019 01:11, Simon Jester wrote:

On Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 10:04:18 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 13/04/2019 15:55, Simon Jester wrote:

Why do you council estate freeloaders always 'think' violence is the answer.
Nugent lost this latest mental engagement as it has lost all the rest.

Anything you say, Del.

Is this some sort of new therapy you are trying because the ECT didn't work?

You believe whatever you want to believe, Del.

Chacun Ã* son goût, as some might say.

Or, as you and the real Del would put it, mange tout.

Is 'the real Del' your Fagin?

You know full well who DelBoy is.

Haven't the faintest idea.

He's the character upon whom you model your repartee.

Can you supply evidence to support this claim or would you rather take the goalposts for a spin.

Fortunately I don't speak Unwashed Northerner.

That's your own fault. You'd surely be better off essaying the language
of your (presumed) forefathers rather than pretentiously trying your
hand at Greek, about which you plainly know very little.

Which forefathers are those?
Some say blue eyes originated in the Baltic, others the northern Black sea coast.
We all have more 15th century ancestors than there were people in Britain at the time.
Although there was more inbreeding in those days, especially in Liverpool.