Old March 12th 05, 12:37 AM
Leonard & Peggy Brown

Default weighty question

Ahhhh, errrrrr....... for some reason I seem to weight about 80 pounds more
than I did when I had my last bicycle.

I got a pretty nice puguet (or some other French spelling) bike at the flea
market and have been riding about a half hour every day now for the last
month.

My question is about tire pressure. My tires say their max pressure is at
90 pounds and that is what I kept my last bike at.

With the extra 80 ugly pounds I am hauling around now do I still inflate the
tires that much or do I make some allowance for weight?

Regards,
Leonard the Large

(as an aside... I am 6'1 and this bike is almost too big for me. I have
never seen a bike this big, I think it was set up for 7 footer, I have the
seat sitting on the top rail now and can at least pedal it now)