Old January 5th 09, 06:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tumbles

Default What do you wear when it starts getting cold?

I have a ton of biking gear for my winter mountain and road collection
to choose from. I like just putting on the long biking pants under some
cargo shorts and I grab my thermal winter biking jacket which is really
thin, but warm (under that I just wear a t-shirt). I find that less is
more and will typically get hot fast even in really cold weather with
all the thermal stuff on. I tried wearing long pants but i just kept
getting them stuck on the pedals, so I go with shorts no matter what. I
think once you get going even in sweats and a hoodie you'll warm up, but
key items, gloves and ear warmers!

--
tumbles