Old January 10th 09, 03:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Default Enligsh revisors for Unicycle website needed!

Hello

Hey anyone willing to join my website team?! It's a unicycle portal
with articles, interviews and more!

I need an English Revisor. I'm translating texts and some I wrote in
English, but my english is pretty poor and there are grammar erros. I
need someone to revise that!

You win a profile in the website with you pic, your job on the website,
age, hobbies and modalities you do...

Miles is currently translating some stuff but he a bit busy too and
there's some stuff like this month interview that should be revised Soon
as possible!

Anyone up?! If you're let me know! PM, MSN, Skype or AIM! Also can mail
me:

I need that pretty fast cause I'm traveling next wedenesday and I must
have the website online!

There are about 10 texts. All are already in english and some are quite
small.

I also can offer an email on our site: @unicycle.com.br

Thanks!

--