Old May 6th 17, 05:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default All's not fair in love and science

On 5/6/2017 10:42 AM, wrote:
"Ursa Major commemorates Bob Hite of course." - Andrew Muzi

Andrew, would you please stop damaging my self-image? You make me feel totally unworthy, knowing that I will never even APPROACH your level of trivia knowledge!

I miss Bob Hite who, beyond performances, was a giant of
musicology and especially classic blues. He made our world
better. Who could ever forget him?

We all have our areas of interest and ignorance. I can't
finish a crossword if there are more than a couple
references to sports or television. YMMV

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/