Old May 7th 17, 04:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default All's not fair in love and science

On 5/6/2017 11:47 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

"23 Famous Dropouts Who Turned Out Just Fine"
https://www.buzzfeed.com/ashleyperez/23-famous-dropouts-who-turned-out-just-fine
"8 Hugely Successful People Who Didn't Graduate College"
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/249683

I believe very strongly that there are many people in college who should
not be there, either because they lack the intellectual horsepower, or
because there are other pursuits that would do them and us much more good.

But to examine your lists in context, we should compare with the list of
people who dropped out of college and did badly. Also with the list of
people who never started college and did badly. I'm thinking those are
longer lists.

--
- Frank Krygowski