Old July 30th 12, 07:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
healthworks2012

Default BRAND NEW 2012 Schwinn Bike Voyageur 21 - $359 (Bellevue, Washington)

Selling my BRAND NEW Schwinn Voyagueur bike 21. I purchased it last
month for $400, but I injured a knee during rock climbing and have not
been able to use it. I am offering it to you for $359 which is a
pretty sweet deal. Here is a detailed description of the bike:

Schwinn's Voyageur 21 is a great all-around bike perfect for fun,
fitness and transportation. Its light and nimble-handling Schwinn
aluminum frame boasts a comfortable upright riding position you'll
love, and you roll on 700c wheels that get up to speed with ease. You
also get a suspension fork and seatpost for excellent comfort on all
your rides. And there's a precision-shifting Shimano 21-speed
drivetrain for cruising over the hills and powerful linear-pull brakes
for the ride back down. And you'll cruise in comfort with the wide
handlebars and plush seat.

For pictures, please check:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/bik/3172453142.html