Old April 3rd 06, 02:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Yet another obstruction

Mike Causer wrote:
Here's a new variation on the theme of making life difficult for cyclists,
and this time it's in the photo gallery offered by Cycling England --

http://www.cyclingengland.co.uk/imag...2&pic=184&sf=0

That is without doubt the most evil-looking (official) barrier I've
ever seen. It should to be taken down quickly, before someone is very
seriously injured. It is so bad I'm having trouble convincing myself
it's unintentional. Some kind of malicious practical joke by an
anti-cycling engineer perhaps. What other rational explanation could
there be?

Maybe it's just me. Does anyone here think I'm over-stating the case?

--
Dave...