Old August 15th 06, 01:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.off-road,rec.bicycles.misc
Peter Clinch

Default Buying a new MTB

Auz wrote:

I'm shopping for a new MTB. I will be putting road tyres on it and
using it to commute the 7 miles each way to work each day. Then
swapping the tyres over and getting muddy at the weekends.

That will get /very/ boring very quickly, I suspect. I'd suggest
budgeting for a replacement wheel set rather than just tyres (you could
put a closer spaced block on the road wheel too).

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK