Old August 24th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
retrofan

Default FS: Carbon fiber forks

I have two NOS Nashbar threaded carbon fiber forks and a demo bike
Kinesis threaded carbon fiber fork remaining, all three with steel
steerers.

Nashbar currently has their threaded carbon fiber forks for $149.95,
but they are marked down to $89.99 plus $9.25 shipping. However, they
are out of the 175mm fork steerers and rep didn't have an if, or when,
back in stock date.

I will sell one for $70 shipped and insured, and that includes padding
the Nashbar fork and putting the Nashbar fork box inside a larger, $5
shipping box and a free new fork crown race.

If you buy both of the Nashbar forks, I will include for free a shop
demo Kinesis 190mm steel threaded steerer carbon fiber fork; three new
fork crown races; and what ever else I can find to fit in the big
shipping box for $150 shipped and insured.

My preference is to sell them all as one lot, thus the free fork and
additional free items.

All sales US only please.