Old January 20th 08, 11:06 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Mountain Bikers' Answer to All Problems: Threaten Violence! (was forum)

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:23:03 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

Threaten violence?

You mean like, string piano wire across a trail to causej injury to passing
bike riders (you support such things), poke sticks into the air in such a
manner to impale passing bike riders (you support such things)? Not only do
you support such things, I've seen you advocate them and defend them.

You are a know crazy and a liar. Notice that you NEVER provide any
evidence of your fantasies. Because you CAN'T!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande