Old January 22nd 08, 12:55 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Mountain Bikers' Answer to All Problems: Threaten Violence! (was forum)

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 18:07:53 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 02:52:13 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:23:03 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"
wrote:

Threaten violence?

You mean like, string piano wire across a trail to causej injury to
passing
bike riders (you support such things), poke sticks into the air in such
manner to impale passing bike riders (you support such things)? Not only
do
you support such things, I've seen you advocate them and defend them.

You are a know crazy and a liar. Notice that you NEVER provide any
evidence of your fantasies. Because you CAN'T!

You are right. I only assert these things that I can not support. Not.

You ****ing moron, I assert them because you have supported them. There
has
been extensive discussion about piano wires strung across the trail, and
sticks stuck into the ground, to harm bike riders. And you give these
actions tacid, if not outright, approval.

Oh, now you are changing your story.... Next you will be admitting
that ou have ZERO evidence that I have ever supported that stuff.

YOU just refused to publically detest or deplore such actions. I have not
changed my story at all, you support violence against bike riders, which
brings us back to my original post.

Refusing to engage in a pointless conversation with a known crazy is
not the same as supporting violence. DUH!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande