Old June 29th 06, 02:02 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc

Default How Ed Dolan and Mike Vandeman came to dominate their newsgroups

"S Curtiss" wrote in message
newsNEog.26027$FR1.24658@dukeread05...

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
newsP6dnXs8uZLwYT_ZnZ2dnUVZ_oCdnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"ed the insignificant and edward the nonexistant"... states I am
"regurgitating" for the at least the 12th time or so... LOL
Besides, I have never said cycling (or other activities) do not "impact"
hikers... Any activity coexisting with another will have some reaction.
Vandy tries to paint it completely negative, which evidence shows it is
not. I have said the impacts on the environment, wildlife and trails is
comparable to hiking and Vandeman's statements concerning any ill
effects are not substantiated. That is the basis for any and all
comments to Vandeman. To counter the negative impact his comments could
have on progress in sharing and preserving natural areas. Apparently,
you can not grasp that simple concept. What kind of "librarian" were
you...? In charge of the picture books?

Curtiss, it is now time for you to shut up concerning Vandeman. There is
nothing you can say about his posts and him that you have not already
said a thousand times before. Give some others an opportunity to respond
to his posts.

Anybody can respond to any post. My posts do not stop a single person from
reading or responding to any other post.
Take a valium and relax. Your poor little heart must be about to burst.

Yes, I used to say that in response to others who would complain about my
posts to ARBR, but take a look at RBS. How do you account for the fact it is
all about you and Vandeman. ARBR was never like RBS that way. Something is
dreadfully wrong when a newsgorup is all about just one or two persons. You
desperately need to stop responding to Vandeman. You are both one note
Johnnys and you have ruined RBS. I was never a one note Johnny.

You and I have both had our say and it is now up to others to decide
which side they want to come down on. You are like the man who came to
dinner and would not leave. Please get a freaking life of your own. To be
a stalker is the most pitiful and pathetic creature you can be. Look at
Jim McNamara for instance. And Chris Foster is becoming nothing but a
stalker too.

Oh please... All this attention for me. You are going to make me think I
am Greater than I really am.

I am the only one on Usenet who will tell you what you are - a stalker and a
leech! No one else has the intelligence to do this. I should really be
charging you something for my services.
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota