Old April 27th 21, 02:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default I am that out of date

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 12:15:59 +0200, Rolf Mantel
wrote:

Am 25.04.2021 um 06:53 schrieb Jeff Liebermann:

How about a cure for ALL cancers?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-V_MDVgISo
It too will probably take 10 to 15 years to obtain research funding
and for all the agencies and departments to sign off on a treatment:
"Vaccine Development, Testing, and Regulation"
https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/vaccine-development-testing-and-regulation
With government help, add an additional 10 to 15 years.

This is what BioNTec were working on until Jan 2020.
In the last 15 months, they have been given billions to ensure mRNA
technoloy is safe and mass-producable.

Yes. The ultimate lubricant to make things go smoother and faster is
money. So far, all the major sources of lubricant have been from
Europe and Singapore. None from USA.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioNTech#Financing

Id' say once we have spare production capacities for mRNA mecidation,
individually tuned cancer vaccination will not be that far off any more.

Possibly. Previously, BioNTech specialized in patient specific active
immunotherapy for diseases like cancer. When the vaccine frenzy is
over, they might return to custom cancer cures. However, I believe
that the market for vaccines will continue as the virus mutates
leaving speculative development as a less profitable alternative.

Drivel: The stock price almost doubled in price during April.
https://www.google.com/search?q=biontech+stock

Rolf

--
Jeff Liebermann