Old September 5th 03, 11:59 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default FAQ?

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 23:34:04 +0100, Doesnotcompute
wrote:

Would you like me to create an HTML version once you have completed the
plain text? It is essential to offer both standards.

No, I can handle all that thanks - I need someone to tell me how to
post it using cron and PERL ('cos I'm a Linux newbie) or mail-to-news,
and I need to refine and improve it a bit with the help of all
concerned - more shops, for example.

I think, according to the definitoin of FAQ, I have answered the most
frequent questions, but even there I might well be missing some.

Guy
===
** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony.
http://www.chapmancentral.com
New! Improved!! Now with added extra Demon!