Old July 24th 04, 08:52 PM
Gman

Default RR: Early morning bliSS

Sidewinder, a beautiful trail. It's only curse is that it's
very close to town, and gets a lot of use. It provides a
scenic view of downtown Boise as it climbs into the
foothills.

I decided to ride EARLY Thurdsay morning...so early it was
dark for half of my climb. But this assured me that the
trail would be all mine.

As the name implies, Sidewinder has lots of fun banked turns
and it's relative smooth...a perfect SS playground.

What a hoot zipping down to the music of the sunrise...no
chain slap, no creaky pivots, just the buzz of the ACS claw
freewheel... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gman