Old July 11th 09, 11:55 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,soc.culture.ukrainian,alt.clearing.avatar,soc.culture.turkish,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Android Cat

Default Monica Pignotti: Y KANT JEAN B LISENSED?

On Jul 11, 5:44*pm, John Dorsay wrote:

Wow. *The cyberstalking asshole has spammed at least 179 groups with
the posting ids I know of.

I'm going to pick a *few* from those I think are most interesting
(I'm thinking alt.adoption, alt.adoption.issues, alt.education,
alt.health, alt.books.reviews, alt.recovery,
alt.support.child-protective-services, the misc.health and sci.med
groups) and have at them.

I'll let you know if I find any smoking gun.

Keyword searches might turn up more. Unless he's just trolling, there
are probably posts from his ur-identity back before he started using a
mess of disposable identities and hiding behind proxies.

(I'm not going to look just now, since I'm portable on a netbook this
weekend, and I don't have *all* my tools with me.)

Interesting that the CircleJerk posts stopped a few days ago...

--
Ron of that ilk.