Old December 11th 17, 04:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Hit by car

On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 8:51:28 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 9:41:26 PM UTC-6, Ralph Barone wrote:

Yup. Approach crosswalk on foot, wait for "Walk" signal, look behind you
for right turning traffic, then walk.

Agree, except for the "Walk" signal. I could care less what the official signal says. I watch the cars. If no cars, then cross. If cars, make sure they are stopped and not running me over, then cross. Watch the cars, not the signal.

consider liability. the signals work, the drivers turning right do not.
of value is the common timer tellimg us how long we have to live when crossing.

of interest are the flat open completely 360 visible fatal crossing accidents in winter Florida I reported here with GooMaps: motorcycles bicycles...