Old November 6th 18, 04:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Settled Science?

On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 1:26:51 AM UTC, Ralph Barone wrote:
news18 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Nov 2018 15:50:08 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

Careful, Jay. That's plagiarism of Churchill, a serious solecism for a
writer.

I think you'll find the core goes back to Shakespeare. Not surprised that
you didn't know that.

You should do your research. If you want to write about me, you should
start at the beginning, at the First Jute, whose first words were, "I am
Jute. I am here. This is my sword. Where is my food parcel?" If you're
slack, you can start at my ancestor Odin (he lived around 200AD, his
hall was on the island now called Odense -- Odin's seat

Lol, you and just about every one else with ancestors in western europe.
Thank your mummy.

No, really. Andre really is more important than anybody else in the world.
Just ask him and he'll tell you.

Could you please repeat that, dear Ralphie, d my bank, my cardiologist, a couple of film producers who owe me, His Holiness in Rome who has these odd ideas about precedence, my tailor, and my students.

Ta ever so,

Andre Jute
[In a Dickie Attenborough tone:] Always wanted to be a luvvie