Old November 6th 18, 04:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Settled Science?

On Mon, 05 Nov 2018 18:51:48 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 12:08:50 AM UTC, news18 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Nov 2018 15:50:08 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

Careful, Jay. That's plagiarism of Churchill, a serious solecism for
a writer.

I think you'll find the core goes back to Shakespeare. Not surprised
that you didn't know that.

Every time you display your ignorance, FakeNews18, you thereby invite me
to explain to you, offering me another opportunity to patronise you and
leave you feeling like the **** you are.

Come in sucker. Everytime you respond with copious amount of waffle to
make some obscure pointand fail. Quantity=/=Quality.

First you're stupid enough to pretend to know more about my business
than I do, now you're a guru on not only history but genetics as well,
claiming to know more than the historians in my family,

Seriously, you're descended from a mythical figure. VBG.
No end to your humility.