Old May 1st 08, 10:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Jym Dyer

Default Bicycling Magazine

I browsed a Bicycling Magazine publication in the used book
store just today. There were step-by-step photographs and
instructions for repairing tubular tires. It was a repair
manual from ~1990. I'm guessing because I didn't look at
the copyright or printing history

=v= Yeah, they've published some nice repair books with lots
of helpful photos. I learned a lot from them -- everything but
truing wheels, which I learned from a community bikes zine.

=v= Having lots of photos is a good approach.
_Jym_