Old April 29th 12, 08:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane Hebert

Default Who still makes non-compact frame road bikes?

On 4/28/2012 5:03 AM, Lou Holtman wrote:

snip

The toptube is also slightly sloped. Some people qualify that as
'wrecked' and limiting their choice enormously.

Well I have a Specialized Tarmac that fits me like a glove and it has a
fairly bent top tube. I don't consider it wrecked.

For the Bianchi Volpe in question, I would miss the lugged frame most of
all if I traded in my old one for that one. Just because I like the look.