Old September 9th 05, 09:46 PM
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan Protests

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Here is my message corrected:

I believe it is highly inappropriate to have a thread about a person. A
thread should always be about a subject. I am able and willing to discuss
any subject under the sun, but I do NOT like to be put in the position of
having to defend myself as a person all the time. Ask yourself how you
would like it.

When you post a message which has a person as the subject, you are doing
nothing but reducing ARBR to a gossip column. We do not want that. Just
post your message on a subject without any name and this newsgroup will
thrive.

It never ceases to amaze me how these little glitches get by me. I want my
posts to be at least as letter perfect as Tom Sherman's. I think my main
problem is that I am in a rage most of the time when I am posting to ARBR. I
will have to up my vino intake to mellow me out.

I believe it is highly inappropriate to have a thread about a person. A
thread should always be about a subject. I am able and willing to discuss
any subject under the sun, but I do to like to be put in the position of

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka