Old January 1st 09, 11:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Default Help choosing editing program, Please

Okay.. So yesterday i bought Sony Vegas 9 at Best Buy. Got home, put it
in, didn't work. So today i went back to Best Buy. Traded it in, got
home, put my new disk in, didn't work. I'm starting to get annoyed. My
camera (even though the best buy people told me it was) is for some
reason, not compatible with WMM. So I come to you. Can anyone help me
decide on a video editing program (preferably under $100) that will work
on my computer. It would also be nice to be able to download it to my
computer, rather than having to go to the store and pick it up.. Any
advice?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill