Old January 12th 05, 06:57 AM
daino149

At my last job interview, the interviewer asked if I played any sports
or did any exercizing. So, I told him that I am a very avid unicyclist.
I didn't know what reaction to expect, but I was very surprised to find
out that the interviewer used to ride as a kid. This sparked a very
long conversation about unicycling and how the sport has progressed. I
was even able to correctly guess that he used to ride a Schwinn.

So, I'd say that it is a good thing to place on a college app.
Especially if there is a section for interests and hobbies.

--
daino149 - On Vacation - till i find a job

Check out my 'pics ' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino)
'My X-a-n-g-a' (http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=fingerpies)
I need to find a job