Old January 12th 05, 01:32 PM
TheObieOne3226

College admissions officers go through dozens or hundreds of
applications per day. They get tired of seeing football etc. Something
like unicycling will make your app stand out.

They aren't supposed to be closedminded people. The worst that could
happen to you for putting it down is nothing.

1/3 of my college essays was about unicycling. It was something like
"Name 3 things important to you in life."

I figured unicycling was a good, interesting hobby. Also friends and
school.

--
TheObieOne3226 - Owns you, SWAT does, mmmm

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)

AIM/ICQ:TheObieOne3226
Yahoo:TheObieOne3226

disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.

Nick, Joe, Tim, Jim, Nick, Eric, Trip, Mike, Bevan, Sabin, Owen, Jagur,
Brian, Michael, Pete, Evan, Andrew, Justin, Kyle, Dave, Kevin, and Laura
are my main man.