Old June 7th 18, 09:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Hex Wrenches

On 2018-06-07 09:01, jbeattie wrote:
After all these decades, I have no fancy hex wrenches -- nothing with
a t-handle. Fanciest is a pedal wrench and a Park three-way. Are the
Park T-handle wrenches worth it versus the standard long wrenches,
e.g.
https://www.westernbikeworks.com/pro...hex-wrench-set
I'm also a little leery of the ball end fit.

I was never much of a fan of the ball-ends. I do not have T-handle
wrenches but pretty much all others and my favorite ones are the hex
"socket-style" inserts. They can be clicked into a screwdriver-style
handle, a T-handle driver if you must, a ratchet wrench and best of all,
into my Ryobi power driver and the impact driver (for really tough
jobs). They fit neatly into one small pouch, saving space in the tool
box when things must be carried.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/