Old September 13th 18, 01:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B. Slocomb

Default Well lubed jockey wheels

On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 18:55:29 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

On 9/12/2018 4:55 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 2:25:08 PM UTC-7, James wrote:
On 12/09/18 12:34, jbeattie wrote:
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 3:54:54 PM UTC-7, James wrote:
I recently got annoyed by the propensity for my jockey wheels to run out
of lube. The trouble I suspect is that it is difficult to adequately
lubricate them during assembly, so I made it possible to lubricate them
after they are assembled.

I bought a grease syringe that fits my grease gun, and I drilled a hole
into the jockey wheel such that I can pump grease directly into the
middle of the plain bearings.

Campagnolo jockey wheels use a soft metal outer bearing material, so it
was easy to drill through the plastic wheel and the bearing material.

Dude, these are the ONLY pulley wheels you will ever need: https://tinyurl.com/yb2lnw6c Only $500 USD.

Hold your breath while I rush out and buy some.

Well, perhaps you are not as good as Peter Sagan or Romain Bardet! https://www.ceramicspeed.com/en/spor...nsorship/road/ For those of us who push the limits of human performance, every watt saved means a potential stage win or GC placing. A full compliment of Ceramic Speed bearings and their specially treated chain allowed me to podium yet again on the way to work this morning! I was met at my building by the podium girl: http://nationalreport.net/wp-content...ith-2-dogs.png She also had her podium dogs.

-- Jay Beattie.

they're everywhere but your image was almost bearable:

https://isthmus.com/downloads/40988/...558f5fd60ec9ca

image doesn't convey the stench of a block-long group

The reference shows three rather obese women. Homeless but well
nourished.