Old October 14th 04, 02:03 AM
hippy

Default I spy with my litte eye....Hippy

"Brad Hubbard"
I get a 404 on the link Shabby posted.

Try again ;-)

Also looks like you need to track down why Apache can't display your 404
document. Should be clues in /etc/httpd/logs/error_log.

Um...?? I don't think I have a custom 404 page if that's
what you mean. I spend very little time playing with the
site - all those grand plans can wait, as per usual.

There's also an image missing from the top left on your home page.

Which page are you looking at? Works fine for me.

Ain't the web grand?

You might be viewing the retired website I used once.
Most stuff is now at www.thehippy.net in the form of a
blog and gallery. This stuff was all on another server and
I just bulk copied it across to mess with later.

hippy