Old August 12th 19, 01:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Claus Aßmann

Default 400W (was: Recovery and Diet)

Lou wrote:
On Sunday, August 11, 2019 at 10:00:57 PM UTC+2, Tom Kunich wrote:

Now if we are talking a scant 10K I have generated as much as 400 watts over that distance [[...]]

Again Tom 400 W is Pro level, even for 10 k miles.

That depends on the weight of the person...
at 100kg, that's 4W/kg and hence achievable by a trained cyclist over that distance.
at 60kg, that's 6.6W/kg which is "pro level" (wrt weight and power)

--
Note: please read the netiquette before posting. I will almost never
reply to top-postings which include a full copy of the previous