Old March 12th 14, 12:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade[_2_]

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

And you're entitled to your viewpoint.* I am similarly
entitled to disagree and completely ignore you.* It's really nothing to do
with you.

I will not feel any sympathy for you when you end up paralyzed
from the neck down like that other idiot Christopher Reeves
(Superman).

I'm not asking you to. Why would I care ? I feel sorry for you; that you can't just enjoy your own activity and let others enjoy theirs.

Take your god damn ****ing risk taking (mountain biking)
anywhere except on my sacred trails!

They're not yours Ed.

Well, the alternative is fascism (or nanny stateism).* Adults

are entitled to risk their own necks.

Stupid is as stupid does. Anyone who risks their necks for a
thrill is not an adult. Such an idiot is a juvenile.

Your opinion, you're welcome to it. It's wrong but ...

Stop ranting ... it doesn't get any more convincing for multiple

repeats.

Repetition is at the heart of all learning.

It's an element, true, but despite repeated trouncing of your premises you still aren't learning so what should we do with you ?

Better to be a sociopath who at least wants people to live out
their natural lives than a merchant of death like you who knowingly leads
cyclists to their deaths by promoting mountain biking on hiking
trails.

Better to actually go and do something and live your life ... and to not get so incredibly agitated that others want to live their lives differently.