Old March 12th 05, 02:46 AM
RonSonic

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:56:05 GMT, Bob Terrwilliger wrote:

Hello there.

I am in the market for a new bike. My current bike is almost 20 years
old . I am interested in carbon or ti. and there seems to be a lot of
info on carbon bikes. But I am having a difficult time finding
recommendations of Ti bikes. Itc ould be because of my price range, I
dont know. I want to spend 1500 to 2300 or so. the less the better. I
dont need the best out there, I only ride for pleasure, about 100-200
miles a week, and I do a century or two each year.

Anyone out there have good or bad things to say about a particular Ti
bike they have or know about? any info would be helpful.

If nobody's introduced you to Mark ....

You probably won't find a better buy in a titanium frame that his Habanero.
http://www.habcycles.com/road.html

Build it with Mirage or something and you'll be in your target range nicely.

Ron