Old June 13th 16, 05:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

Default John B.(Bull****ter)

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 21:30:49 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message news
On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 03:31:47 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

This message is NOT for John B.(Bull****ter). He should know by now what to
expect from me. No, this is for the newsgroup.

Hey there Dolan, I came across a post you made some years ago and

thought I'd just show the folks some of your more revealing prose

Posted on alt.firefighters some time ago, it reads in part:

"No one on these cycling groups give a good god damn about

firefighters. They are vastly over rated as a group. Anyone who would
risk their life to save property is a fool, but I have always thought
that all firefighters are fools. Hells Bells, I would not even risk my
life to save another life. I mean, just how stupid can you get?”

My God, my own brilliance amazes me at times. I have grown more mellow in the ensuing years, but I stand behind everything I have ever posted to Usenet. However I wish you would risk your life to save either some property or some life, and then lose your life into the bargain. Nothing like being a complete fool!

You can tell this guy is all heart.

You can that Ed Dolan the Great is all brain. Hearts are for fools like you.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Oh My God, what a blinding exhibit of brilliance.

Would you believe it? A Bi Cycle has wheels. Will wonders never cease?
By Gorry, this Dolan is really smart.
--
cheers,

John B.