Old May 19th 12, 10:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Bill

Default A meeting with plod on Friday

In message , Simon
Mason writes

You've had a week, how about an interim report.

I did not bother in the end.
It turned out that I would have had to cycle to Queen's Gardens in the city
centre at 1100, make a statement then as I was due to be at work for 1430
would have had to freeze my nuts off for two hours with best result that he
may get a ticking off, so I would have ended up more inconvenienced than he
would have been.

When I rang up to cancel, plod was most upset as he was a cyclist himself
and wanted to see if he could prosecute the driver.
--
Simon Mason

Totally plausible, but I feel that your credibility has now cycled out
of the window.

Not to mention that you have let down the cycling cause big time, if you
have strong views about something, as you obviously have, then a few
frozen nuts should not put you off standing up for your principles.
Do you wear a woolly jock strap and undies while cycling in the winter?
NO we don't want a video as proof thanks...................

Dave has said "******" a bit extreme without proof, but I would
certainly say "WIMP" and you have provided evidence of that by your
own admission.

--
Bill