Old May 20th 12, 07:20 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default A meeting with plod on Friday

On May 19, 7:54*pm, Tony Dragon wrote:
On 19/05/2012 19:32, Simon Mason wrote:

"Tony Dragon" wrote in message
On 08/05/2012 18:21, Simon Mason wrote:
I have a meeting with Humberside Police scheduled for 1100 this Friday
in connection with two counts of dangerous driving that I wish to report
in connection with the following incident.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/roadrage.wmv

I will report back in due course.

You've had a week, how about an interim report.

I did not bother in the end.
It turned out that I would have had to cycle to Queen's Gardens in the city
centre at 1100, make a statement then as I was due to be at work for 1430
would have had to freeze my nuts off for two hours with best result that he
may get a ticking off, so I would have ended up more inconvenienced than he
would have been.

When I rang up to cancel, plod was most upset as he was a cyclist himself
and wanted to see if he could prosecute the driver.
--
Simon Mason

Translation #1 *'I bottled it'
Translation #2 *'It was all lies, so here is a lie to cover up the other
lies'

Why should I have "bottled it"?
I can give you the incident log number if you wish and you can check
yourself with Humberside Police - in fact I will photocopy it when I
get home.
I simply could not be arsed. that's all.

--
Simon Mason