Old February 23rd 18, 12:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Oculus Lights[_2_]

Default Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 8:32:03 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output. Stumbled across this while I was looking for something else. No recommendation, but I remembered you guys were discussing lux ratings not too long ago.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...4b9c46a0WLmNTx

Andre Jute
Always helpful

All a lux number tells you is how bright the light is at that given point and distance. Without a distance, and an overall beam field measurement and various points in teh besm spread, its meaningless.