Old February 28th 18, 01:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default The lone 26er in a forest full of 29ers and 27.5ers

On 2018-02-27 11:39, sms wrote:
On 2/27/2018 10:22 AM, Joerg wrote:

snip

Horses with riders on them were here well before any vehicles, back in
the days when only Native Americans roamed the West. We shall not take
their rights away just because it is now perceived as inconvenient.

Who was here first is immaterial.

That's what all those people say who move onto greener turf and then
complain about the manure stench from the farms there. Or where we live
people who move here and then complain about aircraft noise. My standard
answer to them is: Leave.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/