Old October 25th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
Ozark Bicycle

Default Trek 4 the Troops

wrote:
B. Lafferty wrote:
Sure, I'll make donations to the American Friends Service Committee and Move
On in your name. The best was to support the troops is to bring them home
NOW and vote Democrat in November.

The word "nonpartisan", in the first sentence of his post, seems to
have no meaning to you.

As a combat vet I have my own opinions of the Iraq war. But I'll keep
them out of this thread. This man is doing a good thing.

I agree the mention of Move On and the vote Democret part are
inappropriate here, but who can argue against the idea that "the best
way to support the troops is to bring them home'?

Go somewhere else and troll.