Old October 25th 06, 07:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc
Michael Press

Default Trek 4 the Troops

In article
. com,
wrote:

p.s. for the usenet nazis on rec.bicycles.racing who think this
doesn't have anything to do with bicycle racing, you're right. If
it'll make you feel better, think of it as my winter fixed gear base
mile riding in preparation for next season!

I challenge you to find one usenet nazi posting to rbr
from rbr.

Anybody that puts p.s. in an electronic message is a
moron, since a postscript goes after the signature, and
only ever had utility in handwritten communications
when a further item occurred to the writer after
composing and writing the missive. Electronic articles
are easily edited anytime up to the time they are
transmitted.

--
Michael Press