Old March 16th 07, 04:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bellsouth Ijit 2.0

Default Mountain Bikers Just Don't Get It!

"Estom" wrote in message
Hehe... That's one stubborn dude )
I just came back to check the group after a couple of years and good ol'
Mike is still here )

Mike, I'll share a secret with you... I also ride ATVs and Jeeps...I bet
now, you won't be able to sleep )

Estom - The Polak

"

Same story here. Haven't been following this group in a couple of years, to
come back and find the same old two horse show of that Vanderman nutjob and
the same clique of smarmy do-what-I-do know-it-alls.