Old March 16th 07, 06:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Chris[_2_]

Default Mountain Bikers Just Don't Get It!

Mike Vandeman wrote in
:

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:42:53 GMT, "Bellsouth Ijit 2.0"
wrote:

"Estom" wrote in message
et...
Hehe... That's one stubborn dude )
I just came back to check the group after a couple of years and good
ol' Mike is still here )

Mike, I'll share a secret with you... I also ride ATVs and Jeeps...I
bet now, you won't be able to sleep )

Estom - The Polak

"

Same story here. Haven't been following this group in a couple of
years, to come back and find the same old two horse show of that
Vanderman nutjob and the same clique of smarmy do-what-I-do
know-it-alls.

I'm the world expert on mountain biking impacts, and thus I have more
of a right to be here than you do. Who are YOU?

world expert on being a nut job

===

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you
are fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande