Old October 27th 05, 04:39 AM
Bill Sornson

Default Wanting feedback on Look KG361 with Centaur drivetrain, Vento wheels

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 00:19:30 GMT, "Bill Sornson"
wrote:

This belongs in rec.bicycles.tech, not rbracing or rbmisc.

Disagree.

You're mistaken.

Please read the rec.bikes.* FAQ.

Don't need no steenkin' FAQ to tell me what's "appropriate" for wreck
miss -- especially when regulars post biased political blog droppings on a
semi-regular basis. (One of these netizens then turns around and flames
people for posting RIDE REPORTS fer gawdsake. Gimme a break.)

What's "technical" about a bike's ride characteristics, anyway? (I don't
read the racing group, so don't know what's "acceptable" there.)

In short, I see nothing wrong with asking for feedback about a certain bike
model on rec.bicycles.misc. So there.

BS (really)