Old January 6th 05, 06:52 PM
bri719

J G wrote:

What Y'all are seeing on CNN, etc. cannot possibly convey magnitude of
the devistation..... Its fscking wasted. And the STINK, ohh my G*d,
it's enought to make a billygoat puke. So I hear ;-(

Ralph --

I was awoken by a terrible shaking this morning in my bed at 6:35am -- a
devastating 4.4 quake centered in Fontana, CA. luckily, I held on tight
and rode the sucker out, nothing fell on me, and my house is still
standing. one can only imagine the devistation that has ensued. be
sure to stay tuned to MSNBC, CNN etc because I'm sure an announcement is
coming any minute now. everyone at work is scared ****less, but now
that I'm here safely in my cubicle I feel much better. scary times.

"Bob"

bri

--

* enjoying the karma *