Old October 10th 18, 03:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Official pedal cyclist road deaths in 2016 ex DOT/NHTSA/FARS(Fatality Analysis Reporting System)

On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 9:18:52 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Tue, 09 Oct 2018 14:20:30 -0700, sltom992 wrote:

On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 11:27:13 PM UTC-7, news18 wrote:
On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 13:28:42 -0700, sltom992 wrote:

I have worked deeply in science since the mid-1070's. What are your
credentials?

Early 70's.

So you don't have any credentials at all so you read an article on
anthropogenic global warming in Popular Mechanics and you're the sudden
expert. We're all aware of your kind. I'll bet you even think you can
ride a bicycle because you did once when you were a kid before falling
off and never getting on again.

Lol, you must be exceedingly insecure in your knowledge for it to be
expressed as a load of pathetic insults. You remind me of Speedy Woddles
whose "scientific work" was as a storeman at a university, until they
retrenched him. He always loses "the biggest wang" contest too.

Not nearly as pathetic as you to make false claims totally aside from what I have said. You little environmental whackos are pretty funny. Why don't you move to that island of plastic that you seem to think is real.