Old August 9th 19, 01:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Cyclist on wrong side of the road

On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 8:33:08 PM UTC+1, GB wrote:
On 07/08/2019 22:44, Simon Jester wrote:

I mentioned all this to an old friend of mine from school, and he
applauded the cyclist's actions. He said that he wished more cyclists
rode like that. OTOH, he is a bit biased, as he has stage 5 kidney
disease and is desperate for a transplant.

Another made up story just like your OP.

I wish I had the imagination.

I agree, you are not very imaginative.
I have seen many people like you making up stories to get some attention.
They all have a follow up story to support it, just like you.
Rather sad really.