Old August 9th 19, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Cyclist on wrong side of the road

Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 8:33:08 PM UTC+1, GB wrote:
On 07/08/2019 22:44, Simon Jester wrote:

I mentioned all this to an old friend of mine from school, and he
applauded the cyclist's actions. He said that he wished more
cyclists rode like that. OTOH, he is a bit biased, as he has stage
5 kidney disease and is desperate for a transplant.

Another made up story just like your OP.

I wish I had the imagination.

I agree, you are not very imaginative.
I have seen many people like you making up stories to get some
attention. They all have a follow up story to support it, just like
you.
Rather sad really.

So he posts lies then? Posters to this group do not like to be called liars,
but as you are a stinking cyclist anything goes.
You really are a ******.