Old August 11th 19, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
GB[_5_]

Default Cyclist on wrong side of the road

On 11/08/2019 10:05, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Sat, 10 Aug 2019 21:48:45 GMT, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

TMS320 wrote:
On 09/08/2019 01:29, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 8:33:08 PM UTC+1, GB wrote:

I wish I had the imagination.

I agree, you are not very imaginative. I have seen many people like
you making up stories to get some attention. They all have a follow
up story to support it, just like you. Rather sad really.

To be fair, I have seen people riding their bicycle on the wrong side
of the road. Any I have experienced get out of the way. So my
question is - why does anybody need to be bothered about it?

The need to ask that question exposes just how stupid you really are.

Have you, as a motorist, ever overtaken another vehicle on a single
carriageway? Then you will have driven on the wrong side of the road.
(There, I spelled it out for the hard of understanding). HTH.

(Cue crybaby "but this is a cycling NG!")

This was on a blind bend. I did indeed move over to the middle of the
road, to allow the cyclist through. She was in no danger, but to protect
her I had to put myself and my passenger in danger.

The alternative would have been simply to stop and let her run into the
front of my car.