Old June 7th 04, 02:16 PM
Peter Clinch

Default First Recumbent Century (long)

Danny Colyer wrote:

snip nice TR

I'm sort of waiting for an Obvious opportunity rather than particularly
planning one. I thought the moment might have been when I had to pick
up the bike from Ben after leaving it to have its new HS33 brakes
fitted, and I set off from Bearsden along the Forth Clyde canal path,
figuring I'd take a look at the Falkirk Wheel and then popping in a
deviation or two to get up to 100 back at Dundee.

All went well up until Falkirk (the Wheel is very cool!) but then it
started pleuting. Decided to head for Stirling and if it had turned
into serious rain I could bail out c/o my return ticket and if it blew
over I could carry on with another bail option at Perth. Unfortunately
it turned into Serious Rain and wanting to enjoy myself I caught the
train home :-(

Ah well, another opportunity will arise, I'm sure...

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK